Locstatt's visual, real-time reporting allows users to collaboratively interact with relevant data to track leading indicators rather than lagging indicators from the work facilities. This shifts the focus to a proactive stance for safety. Customized reporting allows for a quick overview or detailed extensive review of various aspects of the project. Locstatt allows for viewing of a whole host of performance reporting. The Locstatt database design is specifically designed to allow for four layers of data field expansion, with each comprising another ten layers data integration hook points. Locstatt allows businesses to track all information that can become valuable for recognizing conditions and behaviors, and assist in management decisions and performance.
Distinctive Characteristics include:
- BBS Observations Timeline: Detailed timeline of open, closed or total BBS observations over a specific time range.
- Dashboard BBS Observations: Detailed observations by time range, safety status, risk, company, facility and category.
- Companies: Detailed status checks of company information received and processed by Locstatt. This has a direct link to helpdesk support information.
- Employees: Employee list – View all registered employees from one or multiple companies with a time range.
- Employees: Employee Information – View all of the activities that an employee has performed such as BBS Observations, JSAs, JSA Verifications, Lessons Learned, JSA Meetings, BBS History, Training Received, and Logbook History.
- Remote Registration: View all employees registered via remote registration on a date range.
- Man Hours via Facility Logbook: View the amount of work performed by employees or contractors in a certain project or facility.
- Man Hours via Facility Logbook Toughbook: Backup system to Logbook, also vital to areas that have power or internet vulnerabilities.
- Facility Logbook: Total logbook entry count of employees for one or many companies within a time range.
- Gate by Traffic: Total logbook entry count of personnel for a facility or gate within a specific time range.
- Logbook (Required Training): Total logbook entry count of employees for one or several companies in a project within a specific time range with a detailed status of required training.
- Toughbook Logbook: Total logbook entry count of employees for a facility or gate that is registered in a toughbook application.
- Logbook Emergency: Total logbook entry count of employees or contractors during an emergency.
- Job Safety Analysis: Detailed reports on activities as related to JSAs by Company.
- JSA Meeting List: Detail of meetings scheduled or performed on a date range as well as selection of meeting format.
- JSA Meeting & Verification List: Ability to compare and analyse JSA meetings and JSA verifications for proactive intervention. View JSA verifications performed in the field by who performed the verification, total score and comments.
- Integrated JSA Verification by Task: View detailed scoring, and data integration over time lines for field evaluations.
- Dashboard JSA Meeting: View JSA meetings in detail. Group by time range, risk, status, JSA, facility and supervisor.
- Lessons Learned: View lessons learnt for all contracting companies and share data between companies, facilities and locations.
- Lessons Learned: Review the list of Lessons Learned, filter by status, risk, facility or rating.
- Training: Employee Training History – Check on individual training history and comparison to current and expired training courses.
- Training: By Course – List of all employees that have taken a specific course within a time range.
- Training: By Company – View total owner or contractor courses taken by all employees grouped by time or current training expiration.
- Training: Course List – Total training list for a company.
- Training: Class History Report – Detail of trainings conducted for a course within a time range.
- Training: Dashboard – View of all trainings in detail. Grouped by date, course, company, instructor, employees etc.